Tapered Head Bearings

model80

Would anyone have the Bearing number for the Tapered Roller Bearing for the Sherpa Stiring Head?

I know they are available from the eminent supplier of all things Bultaco. However they're are a number of very good Bearing suppliers on my doorstep here in Dublin which will save me a lot of hassle.

Edited by model80

Have fun model 80. Over here in Australia no bearing supplier has taper roller bearings in the height you need for a Sherpa  T.  They are very narrow in height. The Pursang and Frontera ones are easy to get but not the Sherpa ones. Cheers Graham.

• Like 1

How can having to travel to a bearing shop and potentially get bearings that don't fit, be less hassle than having them delivered to your door for only 30 pounds knowing they will fit?

But since you asked

Edited by faussy
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:21 PM, faussy said:

How can having to travel to a bearing shop and potentially get bearings that don't fit, be less hassle than having them delivered to your door for only 30 pounds knowing they will fit?

But since you asked

When you're on the end of a very long supply line, as I do not live in the U.K. Sourcing items locally for generic items such as Bearings, and other general engineering items is second nature and a very easy process. Especially when you built up a relationship with one of the best local engineering supplies shop over 35 years and who just so happens to be on my doorstep.

Edited by model80
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...