Beta parts and advice

hgas

Hi just bought my first evo and I’m after some advice , first question ,clutch and brake levers -do I have to buy ones specifically for the grimeca master cylinders or are all levers universal now ? Secondly how much gearbox oil do I put in on service and what oil are people using , last one the stickers are coming away in places (common beta problem I’m told) anyone had any luck with sticking them back down ? Thanks in advance guys ?

Levers for the MCs are easily available on you tube. Short ones are nice, I had some Apico cold forged ones- excellent. Bendy ones not needed. 

500ml of Nano Trans GP. No drag. Neutral easy. Last ages. Two changes from one bottle. 

Stickers = Super glue. Watch your fingers!

Edited by pindie

I have had good results sticking down stickers with spray adhesive, the type used for sticking down vinyl and carpets, you can get it from the major builders merchants for £3.99  

If its just the corners, spray some into a lid and then use a cotton bud to apply it to one side, wait 30 seconds, then press down. Any excess can be cleaned with a bit of brake cleaner on a cloth. If its really hanging off, peel it off, clean it up with brake cleaner or similar, ( and clean the surface its being stuck to ), spray the whole sticker, wait 30 seconds and refit.

Good luck

Ok thanks for that chaps ! Next questions , the bike is a standard 2016 300 evo , I’ve noticed it’s ‘running on’ abit , do they come with a flywheel weight fitted as standard and can it be removed?also what jetting are people running ? I think the carb needs a good sort out to get it running better