Keihin 28 pwk on Ebay/Craigslist?

mbeers6

Looking to replace the dellorto carb on my 2009 TXT 250 with a Keihin and have everything I need except the carb at this point. Is there a specific make/model/year bike that came with a 28 pwk I should be using in my ebay or Craigslist search? Right now I'm looking for a genuine Keihin vs OKO.

For example this one is off a 2009 Kx100 and looks like it will work (idle/air screw on correct side) with some slight modifications (float bowl drain bung will need to be plugged/removed). 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-KX100-KX-100-KX85-85-Carb-and-Throttle-carburetor-PWK-Keihin-28mm-MINT/202650648570?epid=1111815172andhash=item2f2eeb7ffa:g:Pc0AAOSwqT9crgHa

I think a new carb is over $325 USD so if I could find a used one and replace some of the jets/needle then I think I would be ahead. However if anyone knows where I can buy a genuine Keihin in USA at a good price I'm open to that. Thanks in advance!

I tried swapping my KX100 carb with the Dellorto 26mm carb on my Fantic Section. It made it not run like a trials bike anymore. Not much low end and all the power is mid range. Kind of liked it. I guess using a different slide and jetting would make it more like a trials carb.