2005 Gas Gas TXT 125 Pro. No start because of no fuel ?

thesaint

II said in another thread here on the forum that my 2005 TXT 125 Pro have been standing unused for a long time. 

I have drained out the old fuel of the fuel tank and carburetor. 
Put in fresh 2% mix fuel  

I have cleaned the air filter box, washed, dried and oiled the air filter and installed a new NGK BPR5ES spark plug

Earlier today i tried to start the bike. The first thing i did was to check tthe spark and the spark looks good

I opened the fuel tap, put on the choke and stepped on the kick start lever for about 30 times with no other result that the kick start seemed to stop/lock up like the piston stuck

I put the bike in gear and pushed i forward and tried the kick start again and everything is working as it is supposed to 

So, not to have the piston travel up and down the cylinder all dry i checked the spark plug to see if there was any fuel at all on the spark plug

The spark plug was as dry as it was when i first took it out from the box it came in when i bought it so i will have to open up the carburetor 

I will order a new gasket kit for the Dellorto PHBL26BS carburetor before i start to check and clean it

Any here that have any advices?