Which type of coolant to use on 2005-2005 Gas Gas TXT Pro?

thesaint

I wonder which brand of coolant my fellow members here on the forum use on their Gas Gas trial bikes?

I see that my local Gas Gas parts supplier use GRO ready mixed coolant on the picture below. 

Since i have coolant in the garage for my all aluminum engine on my Mercedes SL, R230 (the coolant have a Mercedes part number) and also another type of Valvoline coolant for my Blazer ZR2 meant for aluminium engines i wonder if i can use these types of coolants? 

I just checked and found the Valvoline Max Life coolant which is the typhical red coolant ment for aluminum heads -- engines so can i use this coolant? 

Thinking of the coolant for an aluminum engine for a car would be the same as the engine on a motorbike?

What kind of coolant do you suggest i use on my bike? 

5 liter GRO(må være ferdigblandet)frostveske GCC-50% Long Time til Gas Gas TXT Pro(Tandbergmc.com, var nr-9012673)Pris 265 kr.png

Valvoline Max Life coolant.jpg

Edited by thesaint

• 3 weeks later...

The ready mixed coolant on the pictures is just for showing the GRO and Valvoline coolant.

I never buy ready mixed coolant since i always buy consentrate and mix it 50 coolant water ant 50 percent water ☺️ ☺️

Edited by thesaint