Charger repair

Hi all

Newbie here - to both trails & Oset.

Bought a 2nd hand 2017 24 R privately. Just gone to charge it, red light comes on on the charger but not the yellow one as it should have as the bike battery is flat.

I try to pull off the charger plug lead from the battery socket (after unscrewing the locking ring)& the charger plug on the lead comes apart in my hand !!!!

DOHHHH !!!!

The plastic cap & metal 'plug' in the lead have separated with all 4 wires detaching from the 'prongs' in the metal body of the charger lead plug.  

Anyone know of someone who can repair it please or any other recommendations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Beware the charger on the 24 with the screw in end is very tight and as you discovered easy to separate into different parts. I’m guessing it’s a generic charger adapted to fit the oset battery pack a one piece plug would have prevented this.  I used a tiny bit of grease to lubricate it and remove it after charging very carefully. If the orange charge light does not come on it’s likely  either a faulty charger or the plug coming apart. Only other issue I had was occasionally if it would not start charging I had to change the on off switch position on battery pack then reconnect. Possibly something to do with all the battery monitoring built in. Can’t explain why but it happened and turning switch to on or off cured it

Hi, not having any luck atm. Oset don't supply. Spoken to a couple of people (like boost bikes) and they can't locate a supplier for the battery end plug & they have contacts in China where there stuff comes from so think I'm sunk also.