Just saying hi ?

OCD

Hi all, my name is Duncan, and I’m a trialaholic. !

just getting back into the sport after a 40 year gap ?

bought myself a 2018 vertigo January just gone. Joined a few clubs (Guisborough, Scarborough and Darlington)  and been out practicing just about every weekend I can.

although the bikes are completely different to the old twinshock I used to ride back in the day, I’m having so much fun, it seems to have taken over my life. It’s so addictive !

even bike maintenance I enjoy (just as much as the riding)

anyway, I’ve just got my ACU licence through the post, so after 5 months of practicing, I’m going to enter a few local trials and see how I get on. Pushing myself to do better every week is nothing compared to actually competing and learning from others.

anyway, I hope to meet a few of you on my local haunts, and thanks very much for the add !?

9FA05D03-AF92-415A-80A1-13059771BCE0.jpeg

Edited by OCD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OCD said:

Hi all, my name is Duncan, and I’m a trialaholic. !

just getting back into the sport after a 40 year gap ?

bought myself a 2018 vertigo January just gone. Joined a few clubs (Guisborough, Scarborough and Darlington)  and been out practicing just about every weekend I can.

although the bikes are completely different to the old twinshock I used to ride back in the day, I’m having so much fun, it seems to have taken over my life. It’s so addictive !

even bike maintenance I enjoy (just as much as the riding)

anyway, I’ve just got my ACU licence through the post, so after 5 months of practicing, I’m going to enter a few local trials and see how I get on. Pushing myself to do better every week is nothing compared to actually competing and learning from others.

anyway, I hope to meet a few of you on my local haunts, and thanks very much for the add !?

9FA05D03-AF92-415A-80A1-13059771BCE0.jpeg

Hi OCD

I'm right with you, just a few months behind. Very different ball game now and real fun trying to get half decent technique together. The folk on the forum can help with pretty much anything trial related. Good luck ?