2006 SY175F rear fender search

snappster

I cracked my SY175F rear fender a little while ago and want to know if anyone knows of a source for a new one? Mike at the Tryals Shops told me he doesn't know where to get one, I hoped someone here would.

Thanks, Dave

I trimmed mine down as per pic made it a lot more flexible and bent it slightly with hot air gun and,held it on at the rear with cable ties rather than the bolts.because i have a habit of coming off.

IMG_20181211_145309349.jpg

As already stated a silver one costing £51.60 can be obtained from Trials and Tribulations in Church Stretton, Shropshire, UK. Telephone number +0044 (0)1694 722894. 

I just sold a TYS 175 with a spare white mudguard, the new owner may be willing to part with it but you are probably looking at £80 to £100. FYI, white mudguards are no longer available..... 

Let me know if you are interested.... 

Cheers 

Edited by scatman

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I ordered the silver one from trials and tribulations just a week ago and it is here already. Quite pleased, for some reason I was expecting a much longer wait.  I might paint it, but will try the zip tie method for attachment and hope to not break it. Shipping was 70% more expensive than the fender itself. Thanks for the help guys, now I know another source for hard to find parts.