Footpegs: S3 hardrock / hardrock curve

A_ekis

I am determined to change the footpegs of my vertigo.
my current footpegs are the S3 Hard Rock Steel.

I have driven another bike from a friend with the S3 Hard Rock aluminum and I have felt much more comfortable, because they are bigger.

The doubt comes, that when looking for new footrests, I see that there is another model called curve.

Any experience with these footrests? the one who has tried both, which is his favorite?

My level is medium low, although little by little I start using the rear wheel more to jump.

I have had the chance to use both, have the standard on my bike and took a ride on a friends TRS with the curved.  If I was more of an advanced rider and was on the rear tire a lot and/or doing lots of really big up's I could see using the curved pegs but over all I both like and ride a lot better with the standard S3 Hard Rock aluminum.  

For reference if a club has 6 classes 1 to 6 with 1 being the low or novice class I ride the 3rd class, here 3rd = intermediate.  (1st Novice, 2nd amateur, 3rd intermediate, 4th... etc.)

My 2 cents.  

Edited by jonnyc21

I removed the curve pegs off my son`s TRRS and tried them on my Beta. They truly hurt my ankles. But it was a great improvement in my riding. So I bought a pair and have been riding with them for about 6 months. I got used to them right away. In fact I should buy a second set, just in case they get discontinued in the future.

• Like 1

I'm with lineaway on this..... I rode a TRS RR with the Curves and liked them. I bought a pair for my '18 Scorpa and there was a short period of adjustment, but they have improved my riding. I'm a short rider at 5'6", so it helps me get over the front of the bike more, as Pat states in the video.

Thank you for your answers.
I think I'm going to decide on the normal ones. As I said, my level is not high and it seems that they are the most appropriate.
We hope to continue improving as much as to assemble the curve in the future!
  • Like 1