Returning to trials

Dragontest

Hi

I'm thinking of picking up a trial bike again, my last one was a Fantic 301 so not ridden for a long time... so basically new to the sport is the best way to describe myself

Is there anyone in south Cheshire who can let me know of any local meets or clubs I can join?

Any advice on early GasGas bikes as that's the make I'm looking at. what to look out for, maintenance tips etc, plus any old GasGas bikes going cheap for sale you might know about (worth asking as I haven't bought a bike yet)

Love to chat about bikes and such

Nikki

Hi there, 

The Aquaduct and Gresford classic clubs based around Llangollen run really good events for older bikes and they let modern bikes compete at the same time. Each club puts on 1 event every month so you can ride regularly if you want to plus they have some great venues. 

Have a look on their websites for further information, maybe see you at one of their trials in the near future... 

• Like 1

Just to update, I bought a 1995 GasGas JT25 Contact that needs a bit of work.

I think it's a known issue with the bike being stuck in a gear, does anyone know anybody in Cheshire/North Staffordshire who can advise me on getting it fixed please.

I think I have the right year from the chassis number as it reads x2595x0395

thanks

Nikki

Edited by Dragontest
bikes not a txt but a JT25

On 6/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, scatman said:

Hi there, 

The Aquaduct and Gresford classic clubs based around Llangollen run really good events for older bikes and they let modern bikes compete at the same time. Each club puts on 1 event every month so you can ride regularly if you want to plus they have some great venues. 

Have a look on their websites for further information, maybe see you at one of their trials in the near future... 

Thanks I will have a look on their website

Nikki