Quali

hannon

Am I the only one who misses the quali live stream w/ DL12?  Just like anything we can check the scores, but that isn't how the drama unfolds in real time.  If we are going to have it, show it.  It is bad enough that they take a full day, sometimes 2 days, of 3+ classes and butcher it down to 26 min; all while the Japanese national events are putting out multiple 20+min videos every event.

Edited by hannon
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Andy said:

I watched it once and Jake Miller screaming like a banshee making out it was a lot more exciting than it actually was put me off for life. ?

I always remember his pronunciation of Jaime Busto's name as Jamie for the first broadcast. It got better though!

• Haha 1

Fastest time should have no place for starting order in trials. Either make it random or the top riders start first. If this was a race I might agree. It was a novelty to watch in person, but has nothing to do with who is the best trials rider.

• Like 3

On 7/16/2019 at 5:07 PM, lineaway said:

Fastest time should have no place for starting order in trials. Either make it random or the top riders start first. If this was a race I might agree. It was a novelty to watch in person, but has nothing to do with who is the best trials rider.

It's the only no stop part of world trials these days  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Time is part of the equation in all national level events, it's obvious in the Scott trial but is also important in the SSDT for example.

I don't mind , its a different skill and occasionally allows some different riders to get some publicity.