Beta fan and Light 2018

nicbrrghs

Hi is this wired correctly as the fan wasn't working. Mapping is brown and yellow to black and yell/red. There are two multi plugs that both fit the other appears to come out of regulator and is red and black.

Any help appreciated 

15641545921692178481899681711095.jpg

Not quite sure what you’re asking but the way I understand this the white wires are ac feed from the stator lighting coils. The black is “ground” and the two red wires are +12V. The red wires feed the LED headlight (small connector), the fan thermo switch and the CDI. The yellow/brown wires from the map switch go down to the CDI box.

Take the rear mudguard off.  There are some connectors in front of the shock.  Make sure all these are connected.  I would suggest taking them apart and spraying with contact cleaner then re-assembling.  The headlight wiring looks correct although someone seems to have cut the kill switch plug off (probably to fit a different kill switch).  I would also check under that electrical tape that all the connections are sound as well (even though they should not affect the fan).