Oset 24 at 6ft2

Ryktn

Hi all first post so hellooo....

I would like to get into the trials scene as I have recently bought my daughter a torrot and going anywhere with her on my ktm is a big no no these days so I am looking at getting the oset 24 but i am a little worried that being 6ft 2 it will be a bit small, is there anyone else this tall who has one? Are they ok and what mods can be done to make it ok for us lanky folk? I am in the weight limit so that is not a problem and I will also be getting a better battery for it so I'm just concerned about them being too small.

Cheers ?

3 hours ago, lineaway said:

Bend your knee`s you are not that tall.

Bending knees to compensate for a smaller than usual bike is not really a viable option for me riding all day long... I always have to put 40mm risers on a full size enduro bike for it to feel right and comfortable, I dont know how the osets compare in size to a full sized trials bike hence my question. 

17 minutes ago, basil said:

Why not pop along to Splat shop in Chesterfield he,s not only an oset dealer but also EM Chris will be pleased to advise you

Splat shop that's a new one to me ? I'm from Chesterfield and never heard of the place but quick Google has told me where it is, the other closet place is in Buxton so was hoping to get there at some point but splat I can do quite easily thanks ?

That's great for being so local you wont be disappointed  they have 2  s/hand EMs for sale as well

let us know how you get on

theres a local Mansfield Maun  trial on a Thursday night [prob next week ]  nr clay cross  pop along you will be welcome to ride or spectate

Go for a Electric Motion. I'm 6ft and bought a Oset 24.0R new last year, I was impressed with the power of the bike but handling over obstacles was hard work. kept it a few months and swapped it for a EM. It was definitely the right decision , 100%!