Gas Gas JT25 gear oil

Dragontest

Hi I'm having a issue with the clutch on my GasGas contract JT25 it's a 1995 model, what's the best oil for the engine? I think the mechanic who fix the gear selector for me put in Rock oil's gear oil, but I'm thinking it's causing the clutch issues I'm experiencing. Also does anybody know if there's a cheap cooling fan motor replacement for these bikes as I boiled my yesterday while out on it. I quickly stopped and allowed it to cool so I could get it down to the vans and car's parked up.

Thanks.

IMG_20190803_203317.jpg

Edited by Dragontest

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, Dragontest said:

Hi I'm having a issue with the clutch on my GasGas contract JT25 it's a 1995 model, what's the best oil for the engine? I think the mechanic who fix the gear selector for me put in Rock oil's gear oil, but I'm thinking it's causing the clutch issues I'm experiencing. Also does anybody know if there's a cheap cooling fan motor replacement for these bikes as I boiled my yesterday while out on it. I quickly stopped and allowed it to cool so I could get it down to the vans and car's parked up.

Thanks.

IMG_20190803_203317.jpg

All fixed a connector pin the the fan plug was pushed back in the connector so no circuit. New clutch and master kit fitted somebody had removed a clutch plate and what was left were badly worn. Thanks to Ian at Trials and Tribulations in Church Stretton Shropshire.

Edited by Dragontest