anyone fitted a in-line fuel filter on TRs

aevans692

hi , guys .. 

as it says , has anyone fitted an in-line filter on a TRS rr , mine didn't come with one , and I thought it would be good to fit one , simple job new hose with a filter in the middle , not been on a test ride but had a little 10min around the garage all seemed ok ..  

In the clear filter it seems to not fill up completely ? , and has a little air in there ..  bike seemed to run ok ....  was thinking was there a reason why a filter wasn't fitted as standard , by fitting one could/would this mess up the fueling of the bike ? 

im prob over thinking this  ...   

1 hour ago, aevans692 said:

hi , guys .. 

as it says , has anyone fitted an in-line filter on a TRS rr , mine didn't come with one , and I thought it would be good to fit one , simple job new hose with a filter in the middle , not been on a test ride but had a little 10min around the garage all seemed ok ..  

In the clear filter it seems to not fill up completely ? , and has a little air in there ..  bike seemed to run ok ....  was thinking was there a reason why a filter wasn't fitted as standard , by fitting one could/would this mess up the fueling of the bike ? 

im prob over thinking this  ...   

You're good. My current & last bikes w/inline filters had a small bubble or space visible.