Rev3 wierd no spark problem.

hoodie2

Is there AC current/voltage coming out of G1 going in to B1 at the DC Rectifier / regulator coil?

The voltage coming out of the DC rectifier is 12 VDC so the AC voltage going in should be higher...

Although this does not speak to the AC voltage side that feeds the spark plug it is health check of the AC mag in general.

The output from G1 on kicking the bike over is only 3v. The stator has been rig tested again and tested alongside other rewound stators. It performed as it should. I'm confident in the wiring and the ground and the other components so am I looking at the Flywheel now? 

This is defying logic now. I'm completely defeated! Stator, CDI and HT coil all tested again at Bradford ignitions and working fine. were compared with two other stators and performance was the same. Even listened to a spark clicking over a 15mm gap over the phone. re connected everything as in my earlier photos with sound connections and strong earth. Fitted a different flywheel. Not a spark. Is there anyway the stator plate fitting to the crankcase could have any effect on the stator output? Everything is reportedly working until I refit the stator plate onto the bike.   

Looking at the diagram Billy posted again that's not how mine wires up. Mine has three inputs to the CDI from the stator, red, black & Brown. the outputs are red to the HT coil, black/white to a kill switch and brown to ground. This ground is usually connected to the same earth point as the HT coil which is a bracket on the radiator. I've set up a separate more secure ground as in my earlier picture. 

Today I took the stator back off and checked it over again. Took the back plate off. checked the grounds soldered to the stator frame. Sanded and degreased all contact points on the stator mount and back plate and rebuilt with new clean screws. No difference. Cause I've run out of things to try I also tried refitting the kill switch and also grounding my earth strap to something external to the bike. Nothing!

Edited by hoodie2

As the schematic doesn't represent exactly what I'm looking at I'm wondering about the unfeatured brown wire from CDI to HT coil. The A/C in from the stator via the CDI to HT coil is red rather than the Black/White in the diagram. Is the Brown simply a ground that returns all the way from HT coil, through the CDI and back to ground on the mounting plate of the stator? If so does the HT coil not need a separate ground to the bike frame? Tried both and still no spark but just trying to understand the system better.