Beta Evo Decals

snorky29

Hi please can anyone help 

ive acquired a Beta Evo 300cc (2015) but it has no decals fitted, no im not looking to make an older bike look newer ....but im finding it hard to get a full sticker kit for this year ....now my question will any of the newer / older decal kits fit this model ....i have seen some lovely off brand decal sets but are advertised for 17/18/19 years 

Cheers Neil 

I got a set for my 2013 4T from Beta UK….they had to get them in from Beta Italy but it didn't take too long.

Although I have to say that they don't stay on too well though...I don't power wash, but most are peeling.

I did buy a set for a Gas Gas some time ago from an ebay sign/decal supplier... not 'original' but looked good and they stick better but didn't keep the bike long enough to find out really. I was going to change the colours on the Gas Gas...the supplier said as long as he doesn't have to re design the stickers he could change the colours without a problem...so if he doesn't do your exact model you could change the colours as the designs don't change that much from year to year.