Jeroni Fajardo - WTF

NAD1

2 hours ago, mcman56 said:

What drugs could help trials riding?

Beta blockers, stimulants, steroids, epo, pretty much the whole range.

Seems like a total whitewash, similar to when Spaniard Alberto contador was found guilty of steroids, claimed it was in meat.

Jeroni is saying he used a supplement which had octadrine in it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Beta blockers, stimulants, steroids, epo, pretty much the whole range.

Seems like a total whitewash, similar to when Spaniard Alberto contador was found guilty of steroids, claimed it was in meat.

Jeroni is saying he used a supplement which had octadrine in it.

Heptaminol is the banned substance. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptaminol Nox Pump it seems is used by body builders pre-workout  “Surpass your limits with this ultimate pre-training formula! Scientifically engineered to enable you to achieve new levels of training intensity, explosive muscle pumps, improved mental focus and stimulation.”

As Dabster writes, anyone who follows cycling will know how lax the Spanish anti-doping authority is. It is rather convenient that his suspension is now served as soon as it is announced and whilst I guess his results will be scratched from the record, he hasn't had to miss a single event.

Oh so its NOT having the latest most lightest, most ‘dialled in’ factory works bike and all and every day to practice then! 

Spain is one of the biggest transgressors of EU rules so FIM rules or any other organisations rules are so much old news. We on the other hand daren’t even take a headache pill before riding....in any event etc.?

I've taken Nox - Pump as a pre-work out supplement while training at the gym. It made me hyper and feel like I had more energy but I lost a bit of coordination and timing as a side effect, oh and couldn't sleep that evening either. It would certainly give him the feeling of more energy but I doubt it would enhance his riding, rather, based on my experience,it would be more detrimental due to the diminished coordination and timing. 

I can only assume he was feeling a bit off side and low on energy and decide (unwisely or by poor advice) to take it before the comp?

Still, a banned substance is a banned substance and any professional athlete no matter what sport should not be using it, regardless of the intention. 

• Haha 1