italjet 350t missing parts

Andy Pickett

Hello I picked up a 1983 italjet 350t. its missing some important parts. Does anyone know where to get spares? Or where i can find a parts manual? even a service manual would be nice. the parts i am missing. The chain protector. Parts of the shift mechanism on left case. the spring for chain guide. Also the carb boot to intake of motor. I am missing carb but that's the least of my worries. I can't find any info here in the states. Please help. Even a pdf is ok. Hopefully i can find these parts and I'm not out of luck. If parts are found i would like to rebuild top end. Any leads are much appreciated. 

There's an Italjet forum on here with people who know everything about them.

In about 10 seconds searching I found someone in the US wrecking an Italjet trials bike like yours and advertising on eBay. I searched ebay using "Italjet Trials"

Here is one of the listings from people wrecking one https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1983-Italjet-T3-350T-Trials-350-Transmission-Lay-Shaft/120688282264?hash=item1c19950a98:g:f~gAAOxybi9Rcr0e

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the reply. I have contacted the eBay members with parts they do not have what I am looking for. I just found the Italjet forum. I’m new to forums and didn’t see that one. Just sent a post there. I’ll look into Steve Goode. Does his shop have a website or email?

On 9/27/2019 at 2:45 AM, Andy Pickett said:

Hello I picked up a 1983 italjet 350t. its missing some important parts. Does anyone know where to get spares? Or where i can find a parts manual? even a service manual would be nice. the parts i am missing. The chain protector. Parts of the shift mechanism on left case. the spring for chain guide. Also the carb boot to intake of motor. I am missing carb but that's the least of my worries. I can't find any info here in the states. Please help. Even a pdf is ok. Hopefully i can find these parts and I'm not out of luck. If parts are found i would like to rebuild top end. Any leads are much appreciated. 

Hi Andy when i had mine got some parts off Steve Goode  Welshpool  United Kingdom and Dave Renham Motorcycles Surrey UK.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:45 AM, Andy Pickett said:

Hi Andy, this fellow in Germany does a very good chainguard in alloy, also has a few other interesting parts like original shape mud guards.  http://buerkmayer.de/Italjet.htm

I might be able to help with some other things you need, PM sent.

Edited by fourex
PM sent.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 8:18 PM, motosinge83 said:

?

Not an Italjet Dude but came across this little stash over here in the US..!

557711167_BMVGM.thumb.jpg.5355ddae837e8d006dcf034fdc81430c.jpgfjhnfytjh.thumb.jpg.42dd5daca58d4e2e6f9a401596a915f3.jpg

There is a guy on ebay USA -  d_on_rr  - that has quite a few rare NOS Italjet trials bits not listed as such..  OEM mudguards, decals, gas tank, headlight & misc items..just need to search thru his store..!

Stay safe..!

Motosinge83

KGJKTG.jpg

fnfcnm.jpg

Is any of this for sale @motosinge

• 6 months later...

:thumbup:

fjfjj.jpg.2b8b4484698dcb60d955bdc6ed1bcf0a.jpg

gkgfy.thumb.jpg.e034d8253ff5b3cfebfab7c2b80b604f.jpg

No, the guy does not have any trials bits left now..lots of OEM NOS green front mudguards..!

One of the Bernie Schreiber prototypes below has Green Sherpa style mudguards, Bultaco 199 frame with chopped rear loop per the period Comerfords Reg May Bultaco mod - & swing arm all painted a Hughie Green..!

Opportunity Knocks..!

italjet.thumb.jpg.3b854b371bd43ee221a710117455b0d9.jpg

Photo courtesy @ Classic Trial :thumbup:

tygjt.thumb.jpg.e58fa78527b06b3efe0b414cafea0e58.jpg

jfgjf.thumb.jpg.8b8fe1bd2cc7c506e1349a8a43e7e59b.jpg

Cheers Chaps.

:guinness:

Motosinge83.

Edited by motosinge83

• 4 months later...

• 9 months later...