Sign in to follow this  
dan williams

S3 Protec pants buckle

Just pulled my relatively new S3 pants out of the washer and the buckle was in pieces. Anybody know where to get replacement part? Closest I can find seems to be snowboard toe buckles.

17 hours ago, copemech said:

Call RYP I think, as they are the importer for S3 I believe.

Ryan says they don’t have parts.

GasGas  USA was selling all sorts off S/ stuff, I think Stuart at Jack's have bought a lot off it.

Guy

My Clice and Jitsie pants have the same closure. Looks like a Nifco SLCRF. Now all I have to do is find somebody who stocks them without requiring a 10,000 piece minimum order.

Edited by dan williams
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dan williams said:

Now all I have to do is find somebody who stocks them without requiring a 10,000 piece minimum order.

Or keep eating pies until you fill out your pants without the need for a buckle ?

Ah, just looked at the S3 pants and the fastener looks the same but the marking on the back says ITV (or ITW tough to see because it’s stylized) Fastex. Could explain its early death. 

3 hours ago, dan williams said:

Ah, just looked at the S3 pants and the fastener looks the same but the marking on the back says ITV (or ITW tough to see because it’s stylized) Fastex. Could explain its early death. 

Not 100% but might work as an alternate replacement if you can't find something better?

https://www.foxracing.com/buckle-replacement---for-pant-[black]-ns/91170-001-NS.html

• Like 1

Perfect. That’s exactly what I need! I owe you?.

OK just an update. The FOX buckle didn't pan out but S3 sent some replacement parts to Ryan Young and they're sending me one. Yay!

Edited by dan williams
  • Like 2