Spanish rumours

hgas

4 minutes ago, neils on wheels said:

I hope so, but four manufacturers in four years can hardly be helpful for Toby trying to establish himself.

You're right,hopefully this deal will be the one that lifts him to the top of trial2 and contention for the BTC crown,fingers crossed 

From what I’ve seen in the past 2 days On social media and given his southern experts result He already looks to be riding better !I think it’s a good move , he just hasn’t looked comfortable at all on that beta this year ,good luck to him 

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I've not seen any indication of what bike or in what class Matteo will be running. He's said he's signed up with Beta Factory, that's all. In the pic there's a 300 2t, but he's not riding it and there's another guy in the pic, so it's a bit of a leap to assume that's what he'll be riding.

Regardless, if it's in Trial2, it won't be on a 300 2t. The rules haven't changed.

17 hours ago, heffergm said:

I've not seen any indication of what bike or in what class Matteo will be running. He's said he's signed up with Beta Factory, that's all. In the pic there's a 300 2t, but he's not riding it and there's another guy in the pic, so it's a bit of a leap to assume that's what he'll be riding.

Regardless, if it's in Trial2, it won't be on a 300 2t. The rules haven't changed.

It's what's written on the Beta1905 Instagram page, matteo will ride Trial 2 on a 2t 300. I thought that account was related to beta factory, do you know if it isn't?