SamBladon

Sammy Miller Frame - Sherpa 350

I have recently put my bike back to original spec and now left with what I believe to be a Sammy Miller frame? Can anyone advise on a rough figure this would be worth? Bike is a 1981 T350, the frame has 645 stamped in usual position. 

D99AA5B9-CFCA-4556-B9E4-DEB99739576F.jpeg

5F55427E-C65B-4FA7-A58C-2BBD88A81556.jpeg

8B97F1BC-94F2-453E-ACEA-28F4F2217700.jpeg

A70C39A1-1A2D-4B09-ADD6-66F70CB718D9.jpeg

0AC82149-9A98-4E03-9D7D-43C3BC78F6B6.jpeg

• Like 1

Some years ago - perhaps 10 or 20, Sammy Miller sold his parts business to someone else.  Apparently the stock included about 10 brand new High Boy chrome plated Bultaco frames.  These were then sold for around £2000 each.  

14 hours ago, stpauls said:

Some years ago - perhaps 10 or 20, Sammy Miller sold his parts business to someone else.  Apparently the stock included about 10 brand new High Boy chrome plated Bultaco frames.  These were then sold for around £2000 each.  

Would you have any idea where I could find any information out? Who bought the business etc? Many thanks for the reply. 

14 hours ago, stpauls said:

I hope they came with a portable welder

12 minutes ago, SamBladon said:

Would you have any idea where I could find any information out? Who bought the business etc? Many thanks for the reply. 

My memory has it slightly different to st pauls.

The "Sammy Miller Parts" business was sold to a husband and wife team who commissioned the manufacture of a small batch of new (close to replica) Highboy frames for the TL125/TLR200 motor. They were all sold including one that I've seen that came to Australia. That business later became Feked.

I've just remembered the blokes name who bought SM Parts years ago - Richard Jordan

Edited by feetupfun
  • Like 4