4rt ecu map selector

casolagas

On 10/23/2019 at 9:39 PM, casolagas said:

Quiero instalar el interruptor de cambio de mapa en mi 4rt 260. No sé cuál es el color del cable que necesito. Gracias

IMG_20191023_200339.jpg

IMG_20191024_005920.jpg

On my Repsol (2016) the map switch is connected to the green and green/white (these wires sit in the same 4 way connector). When the circuit is made the high power mode is on. Hope this helps.

Cheers, Reg

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Johnny Reggie said:

En mi Repsol (2016), el interruptor de mapa está conectado al verde y al verde / blanco (estos cables se encuentran en el mismo conector de 4 vías). Cuando se realiza el circuito, el modo de alta potencia está activado. Espero que esto ayude.

Saludos, Reg

If they are white-green, the red strip is the socket for the original switch.  I will use one of the auxiliary industry.

I have just bought a 300rr and have made the same changes (it is exactly the same as the Repsol). I have no requirement for the lights and so I have removed the left hand connector (as per your picture) and therefore removed the middle socket with the red blank (again, as per you picture). The map switch connection will then link directly to the male connectors on the left hand side. I hope this is clear.

Saludos,

Reg