Half yam / half godden majesty monoshock

Yamagodden

Hi all  , I have a yam frame bike ..it looks like it had majesty treatment.. had its rear shock mounts gusseted and lowerd ect. Shock mounts cut off but visable. Front half  of frame is altered  and looks like a godden...toolbox is gone..and tubes have been fitted. It has been mono shocked  and I think that has been altered  from the first attempt...I have been on here under the name shocker. Any ideas  to its origin  ...? Cheers all

It's all yam but altered...I think the mono bit was  a different  set up first ..then altered  to how it was...I  am no so concerned  about that development side at the moment,  unless that proves important... however I would like to confirm   its history..I have only come across one other frame like this in 10 years of research.. i only found them last week ..they only surfaced a year ago 

• 1 month later...

Can’t add any useful information bit it looks as though you may have a nice piece of ‘trials bike history’. Get it all cleaned up but don't change anything. Restore it certainly....you may have a very rare bike, I’m very envious...John Shirt and Mick Andrews are the guys to ask for advice as you have mentioned. John Lee could also be helpful too.??

Edited by section swept
added material

Been looking and taking photos today..only info I have been told is it's not a majesty but a standard frame moddifed to mono. In a garden shed. He knows the bike and the builder but has not told me the builders name...had tape out it's got 12" ground clearance  with flat front tyre..rear frame supports are drilled for lower shock mounts as per majesty.. had no look contacting MA or JES yet... any one help me on this

• 1 month later...