Aftermarket seats

DanM

I've a Beta evo 300 that I fancy taking with me to next years iom TT. I'm going to do some off road stuff but I'd also like to use it to get about on. I don't fancy standing up for miles though. 

Has anyone any experience with aftermarket seats ?

I have seen the Beta seat tank unit but it doesn't really look £500 worth.

You may want to think about using a taller gearing set up as trolling about on the Isle will stress your bike especially the engine, tyres will wear rapidly to. Old engineering proverb.....the faster the speed the faster the wear rate. Thats of course if you intend to use the main roads.

Edited by section swept
Added sentence

On 11/12/2019 at 7:27 PM, DanM said:

I've a Beta evo 300 that I fancy taking with me to next years iom TT. I'm going to do some off road stuff but I'd also like to use it to get about on. I don't fancy standing up for miles though. 

Has anyone any experience with aftermarket seats ?

I have seen the Beta seat tank unit but it doesn't really look £500 worth.

i bought a Beta long range tank and seat for about £380 for BETA UK. love it comfy seat and an extra 4lt of fuel. I never bothered taping in the fuel line i just carry a small plastic bottle and drain of the seat tank and top up the main tank this makes it quicker to remove the seat tank for competition trials