Tenaci-wong

suzuki250

We've a local dealer in Fife, one was at our trial last month though that wasn't the first one.

Looked fine ,sounded good ,had a wee play on  one about September and it felt fine but was let down by a poor set up which really should have been fine tuned by the selling dealer (Not my local chap).

It wouldn't worry a 4rt but there is a price gap.

Certainly be happy enough to ride one don't think at 56 it would make much difference to my score.I

There were 2 at the Len Hutty  memorial trial in Nov,ridden by Dan Clark and his mate.Looked as capable as any other bike,maybe flattered by the riders skills but plenty adequate for a lot of riders.Still think I'd chose a year old model of the established brands though.Durabilty and resale value are unknown 

We have them in Australia, general opinion is they are very nicely engineered compared to other Chinese bikes and the electric start is very popular.

Problem at the moment here is nobodies buying trials bikes due to floods, bushfires and Christmas and we are in our closed season, it'll start moving around February .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, huski said:

There were 2 at the Len Hutty  memorial trial in Nov,ridden by Dan Clark and his mate.Looked as capable as any other bike,maybe flattered by the riders skills but plenty adequate for a lot of riders.Still think I'd chose a year old model of the established brands though.Durabilty and resale value are unknown 

Very true.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, cub200 said:

We have them in Australia, general opinion is they are very nicely engineered compared to other Chinese bikes and the electric start is very popular.

Problem at the moment here is nobodies buying trials bikes due to floods, bushfires and Christmas and we are in our closed season, it'll start moving around February .

Gas Gas and Trs coming with electric start soon i heard.

• Like 1

Here in the USA, only one dealer that I'm aware of but they are a reputable trials dealer. Canada seems to be importing them. The weight is up almost 30 lb over 2 strokes but this is with the electric srart and battery.  Also the price is up there where good used machines are available.  Still I hope the survive and become an option.