Sign in to follow this  
suzuki250

Tenaci-wong

2 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

the vast majority who ride trials compete very few young starters dont want to compete.

In the UK !!, other European  countries, the USA and Australia, its a different story . even here in the past Trials bikes have been extreme terrain transport...

I remember the Fantic Importer saying for every Fantic 200 he sold to a Trials rider , he sold three to sheep farmers...

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 9:02 AM, dixie said:

In the UK !!, other European  countries, the USA and Australia, its a different story . even here in the past Trials bikes have been extreme terrain transport...

I remember the Fantic Importer saying for every Fantic 200 he sold to a Trials rider , he sold three to sheep farmers...

Thats a very long time ago..............was specifically referencing the UK.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:02 AM, dixie said:

Until the quad was invented this was true 

• Like 1

The two farmers i know that have trials bikes both have 4rts, for reliability and quality as they dont touch them mostly and its tax deductable anyway so cost would be secondary ragardless.

4 minutes ago, nigel dabster said:

The two farmers i know that have trials bikes both have 4rts, for reliability and quality as they dont touch them mostly and its tax deductable anyway so cost would be secondary ragardless.

and they reclaim the vat. 

2 minutes ago, nigel dabster said:

Thats what tax deductable means?

You don't have to be vat registered to deprecate vehicles against tax, most farms will be. 

• Like 1