Where to buy Beta 4t Throttle Tube?

mcman56

Can you buy a Beta 4t throttle tube by itself somewhere?  I see the whole throttle assembly on line but not just the tube.  Do the quads using the same carb use the same throttle?  

Could this be it?

https://domino-usa.com/shop/off-road/throttle-controls-off-road/4t-throttle-controller-ktm5065/

Edited by mcman56
add link

They used to do the tube on its own for enduro bikes but stopped. Now you can only buy the whole assembly. I’m guessing this is the same for trials bikes also. 

Motion Pro do a tube on its own that fits enduro throttles. Maybe they do a trials one to? Worth a look. 

It might be just worth ringing Lampkins up and asking them. They will know for sure and post it to you the same day. 

The Beta 4t trial throttle is different than any of the " dirt bike " Domino throttles.  I believe the only place to purchase the throttle tube is as part of an OEM Beta assembly.  There are now 2 Beta 4t throttles        1)  the standard one starting with the 2007 Rev 4t   which is the same as the standard Evo 4t m/y 2019     and starting with the 2019 Factory model there is now a slightly different ( faster ) one

1 hour ago, reggie said:

The Beta 4t trial throttle is different than any of the " dirt bike " Domino throttles.  I believe the only place to purchase the throttle tube is as part of an OEM Beta assembly.  There are now 2 Beta 4t throttles        1)  the standard one starting with the 2007 Rev 4t   which is the same as the standard Evo 4t m/y 2019     and starting with the 2019 Factory model there is now a slightly different ( faster ) one

You will have to buy the whole assembly, there are 3 parts that are different between the standard (older) and newer throttle. I bought the newer assembly for my 2016 Factory 300 4t and just love the bike now.  I think i paid around 85$ CDN off my local dealer, had to be special order.

15 hours ago, mcman56 said:

Is the new throttle actually faster?  I saw a Beta advertisement suggesting it was slower. 

Not sure, but it works better for me than the what came stock on the 2016 4T.  I also installed a 43T sprocket at the same time, let's me use 3rd gear more.

• 3 months later...

There is  a difference, the original that came stock on my 2016 factory 3004T has a  black cover, the newer 2019 style had a grey cover. Taking them apart you can see the cam is different as well as the housing that it fits into.

Mine is a 2016 standard 4t.  The tube is the same as the replacement KTM part.  I just needed a replacement tube for the standard 2016 and did not want to buy the whole assembly.  This likely does not apply to 2019 style.