TXT 300 Pro 2007 Clutch Bush

FRV

Hello,

I have just bought GG TXT pro 2007 with a cracked clutch case (kick starter issue - already done), and also checked the clutch. It appeared that it doesn't have clutch bush and screw. Those parts are holding the clutch unit on the axle and prevent axial movement. My local GG dealer said that they are not essential, because clutch is not moving, because the bearing holds it. And newer models doesn't have this part at all. And it is not possible to order those parts now... ( MT280232080, MT280232081).

It all looks fine, but my old clutch cover has some scratches from clutch unit.  (pictures below) 

So should I get those parts somehow? Or they are not needed?

received_573715976518157.thumb.jpeg.3456cfd4295531f4b3f0748ed3b9a946.jpeg

received_505301460095167.jpeg

IMG-20200102-WA0018.jpg

Yes they still have these two parts on the 2020 bikes, and all previous models. It is still the same part numbers. Your dealer may be out of stock, but they are definitely not obsolete or superseded part numbers.

• Like 1

Had a few gassers 05 through to 18 and they've all ran that bolt and bush arrangement. I think they've been there since 02 so always figured for the sake of a few quid just to find them, as the bolts hollow I tend to keep a spare and change it I have the clutch out, heard stories of a few been snapped off