Works majesty pictures?

Yamagodden

I can add a little info here. John used a Yamaha YZ80 front hub on his development 320 Majesty. The motor had various piston/cylinder configurations during development, torque was amazing (go up the side of a house) but the clutch needed to be stronger, tended to be overcome by that motor. What ended up being used in the final works motors depended on the type of trials going, and the riders preferences. As these are all old tech now it would be really interesting if more details could be found......?‍??from the horses mouth perhaps....gents. 

Cheers , keep them coming..I see the  advert on yamaha trail for the majesty  has the yz hub, again on the sam brownlee article he is riding in the northern  trial..that's got a speedo drive by the looks of it. Which  a mx would not have so was added. Both these pics must be the development  bike then? 

Hi BP

Nice to see my old Majesty again. Unfortunately it wasn't a works bike, number 172 of 175 built , if I remember correctly.

I completely rebuilt the bike and the exhaust system was designed and made by my old friend Keith Horsman,

This is what it looked like before I started the rebuild

Majesty My Godden Before 3.JPG

Majesty My Godden Before 4.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, majesty said:

Hi BP

Nice to see my old Majesty again. Unfortunately it wasn't a works bike, number 172 of 175 built , if I remember correctly.

I completely rebuilt the bike and the exhaust system was designed and made by my old friend Keith Horsman,

This is what it looked like before I started the rebuild

Nice to see your frame bare bones. Mine is the earlier 250/320 Godden with the rear loop. Do you know how many like mine were made?

• 3 weeks later...

15 hours ago, Yamagodden said:

Is there any more pics of the yellow majesty  of this link? Looks like the majesty advert?

I can't understand what you are asking here. When I open the link there are a lot of photos of different Majestys and most of them are yellow