HEBO ZONE 5 VISOR

baz348

I have a Hebo zone 5 helmet, it has a tinted visor fitted. I have just bought a clear visor from Trials UK , I asked how to change the visor and I was told to just remove the liner which I did and I still cannot see how to remove it, can anybody help please ?????

Contacted Hebo in Spain for the information ( had to do it in Spanish)

Regards Barry

Edited by baz348
sorted

Sorry I can’t help, but just wondered how you like the helmet. I was tempted, but opted for a conventional Airoh in the end. The Zone 5 is about 30% heavier than the Airoh, and lots of people seemed to think that was important. I was sceptical, but decided to play safe and go with lightweight.

11 minutes ago, trapezeartist said:

Sorry I can’t help, but just wondered how you like the helmet. I was tempted, but opted for a conventional Airoh in the end. The Zone 5 is about 30% heavier than the Airoh, and lots of people seemed to think that was important. I was sceptical, but decided to play safe and go with lightweight.

Zone 5 is a great helmet imo, never noticed any weight issues, the eye protection it offers is the most important factor. 

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

I bought a Hebo Zone 5 lid last year. I didn’t even know it had the visor thingy until I was fiddling whilst in a queue and it came down - it was like “what the hell is this?”!!! Good innovation though and really like the fit of the helmet. Recommended.