Jump to content

trialsrfun

Greeves win

Recommended Posts

 

Some ride indeed. I'm not familiar with this particular bike, presumably it's not tricked out much, as so many "pre 65ers"are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Greeves did build a modern trials bike I saw it a Telford some years back Three entered the SSDT where only the one finished Never heard much more after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
17 hours ago, cleanorbust said:

Some ride indeed. I'm not familiar with this particular bike, presumably it's not tricked out much, as so many "pre 65ers"are?

 

46 minutes ago, naichuff said:

Greeves did build a modern trials bike I saw it a Telford some years back Three entered the SSDT where only the one finished Never heard much more after that

No this is an alloy beam frame Villiers engine model

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:25 AM, trialsrfun said:

https://www.trialscentral.com/news-archive/uk-trials-news/21206-manchester-17-mcc-ltd-open-fisher-trial-2020

Well done Liam good to see a Greeves winning against such strong and more modern opposition

Thanks trialsrfun it was a hard trials so was v happy with the result. The no gloves is only because i felt over in the river earlier on. This is the bike in question below

_20190621_213519.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
5 hours ago, greevesrob said:

 

Thanks trialsrfun it was a hard trials so was v happy with the result. The no gloves is only because i felt over in the river earlier on. This is the bike in question below

_20190621_213519.JPG

You are very welcome, congratulations on your winning ride

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Didn't cost as much as u think. Less than the price of a drayton just took alot of time, effort and research. Think the frame only cost me £180 from Stafford show 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...