GG UK riders

NAD1

So is this the beginning of the end for GG UK as we know (have known) it?

with Price signing for Vertigo, Thorpe seemingly moving on, Haslam riding Montesa it’s doesn’t look like GG UK will remain for long and it will amalgamate in to KTM UK (makes sense, why would KTM need a UK GG importer?) but seems a shame that any supported riders are having to look elsewhere. 

is there anything remotely official from GG UK or KTM about what’s happening? 

Edited by nickday1

This was on the GG Motos UK FB page....

Happy New Year from myself and all at GAS GAS MOTOS LTD.
2020 is a new chapter for GG now that they have the big brother of KTM to guide them. I am both excited and a little fearful of the change but have faith that the GG brand will gather momentum strongly through 2020. JST JOHN SHIRT and our amazing staff stand firm and assure customers old and new that we are 100% onboard for this new chapter looking ‘forward’ positively ??.
I wish everyone a healthy and successful New year ???
Regards
John

They just bought a small shipment of 250 and 300 TXT's from Gas Gas Germany.image.thumb.png.5d00b141ae0511e9e529a46084acecc0.png

image.png

Edited by nhuskys

4 hours ago, nhuskys said:

They just bought a small shipment of 250 and 300 TXT's from Gas Gas Germany.

They are 2019 Models at £6000 each.  Do GasGas have UK models and Euro models (Like Beta do?) if yes then these will be different from UK supplied ones.

2020 Models from a dealer £6300ish

So £300 less to have last years model and if you traded it in next year it would be worth less as it's the 2019 model..

14 hours ago, rcgods said:

They are 2019 Models at £6000 each.  Do GasGas have UK models and Euro models (Like Beta do?) if yes then these will be different from UK supplied ones.

2020 Models from a dealer £6300ish

So £300 less to have last years model and if you traded it in next year it would be worth less as it's the 2019 model..

which dealers have stocks of 2020bikes?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

which dealers have stocks of 2020bikes?

No idea but they are listing them for sale so I had assumed they were/would be available.  I would be holding out for the new model if I was trading in.

4 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

is always good to know that local dealers in the usa know more than us in Europe........

Have you asked a dealer lately? This came from Mark Berg the COO of GGNA, to my local dealer. I'm guessing John Shirt Jr knows the same info, and has told dealers.