GG UK riders

NAD1

On 1/23/2020 at 7:13 AM, nigel dabster said:

Sam haslam has swapped to montesa for qite different reasons.

Jack Price is wtc so needs financial support from the factory more than anything.

I think youre reading more into these two than there actually is.

Yea hope so, shame to lose riders as financial stability now seems to be there

Jack Price needed a factory deal so that he could continue his career at world level. He did have a deal offered from GGUK but the Vertigo deal was better.

Sam Haslam has ridden under the John Lee Motorcycles banner for the past few years. John Lee are now Montesa dealers so want to push the brand.

GGUK are expecting delivery of new bikes sooner rather than later. Currently you can still purchase the last few 2019 models, GG spares, S3 parts, mots clothing and other trials product from their sister website Trial Enduro Direct.

Shirty will still be attending the BTC (as he has for the last 30+ years) and the SSDT as well as various Enduros not to mention riding wherever he can. I don't know of another dealer that puts as much effort into UK Trials and Enduro.

Time to put away the pitch forks!

Cheers

Dan

• Like 6

17 hours ago, nhuskys said:

Have you asked a dealer lately? This came from Mark Berg the COO of GGNA, to my local dealer. I'm guessing John Shirt Jr knows the same info, and has told dealers.

I had a long talk with a Current Gas Gas dealer in the uk just last week, KTM have not communicated with him at all.

As above there are currently no 2020 bikes available for reasons only known to KTM europe.

Gas Gas as a brand of trials bikes will survive, if they produce bikes to sell under a model which works for the other brands.

As a poi and already stated in his press release JST trials is no longer the importer of Gas Gas Trials motorcycles into the uk.

I for one will be happy to buy another as soon as I can, and reiterate Dans words above.