Which bike? Sherco, Scorpa, Trs

Clanned

Hello,

I want to purchase a new bike what's the best choise?

- Scorpa twenty factory 2016

- Sherco racing 2018

- Trs raga racing 2017

All are 250cc models in the same price range and great conditions

Ride them all for 30 min can't choise..

Greetz Clan

Edited by Clanned

Only my opinion but... 

If that list is the only bikes I got to pick from I would go with the 2017 TRS.  I don't know if that one comes with the curved pegs or not but if it dose I would also swap it to standard pegs ASAP as one of the two TRS bikes I have been on had the curved and I really didn't get along with them well.  

Good luck.  :thumbup:

My goodness this is a TRS love fest ?

As I have a 2017 TRS 280 I suppose I should join in.   My observation is that a 30 minute ride is not enough and you probably need to ride a bike for 20 hours or more before you can really say if you like it or not.  I like my TRS but I have never had anything to do with the other bikes (only Beta) so they might be as good or even better.  That said the TRS is a very popular bike and so if you want to sell it in a few months if you really don't like it then that should be easy.  (My wife's Beta is also a good bike and I really like it but the brakes are not as good as on the TRS. )

Is there really a "bad" choice?  As a new person in the sport I am a keen viewer of lots of You Tube training videos and I also like the X Trial and championships too.  All the different bikes are clearly capable of more than I am.  My club has a wide range of different bikes and riders and most of them seem better than me no matter what brand of bike.  The push bike blokes that fill in on the X Trial look rather better than I think is possible for an oldie like me and they have no engine!

• Like 1