Trials pants- what’s comfy?

pancho247

I’m needing some new trials pants. I tried on some mots, although the waist was fine, they assume my legs are like chop sticks. It felt like they were sprayed on my legs, like skinny jeans.

can anyone recommend some makes of trials or enduro pants that are a bit baggier, more of a comfort fit for us who don’t have such an athletic figure?

I like the "older gentleman" style of one-piece trials attire.  More commonly known as overalls.  Available in a wide range of colours and with exciting logos depending on which engineering/marine/plumbing firm you happen to work for or worked for.  Stout (S) leg for the more simian figure, Long (L) for the skinny aliens. No end of pockets to put cards/clippers/photos of old girlfriends in.  Covering a multitude of sins!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm old and "not skinny" and for the first time in 2019 I bought modern style stretchy trials riding pants and absolutely love them. Previously (for over 20 years) I wore the one set of (very tough) baggy polyester MX pants that my wife altered the waist smaller so I could wear them, or my long cotton drill work pants. These new stretchy riding pants are so comfortable I wish I'd bought them years ago. What had put me off until 2019 was that the trials supplier webpages didn't list a size that I thought would be big enough to fit my thighs and there are no trials shops around here to try anything on. Last year a riding friend who also has big legs ordered in some to try them out for size for herself and I got to try them for size too. The first size she ordered were perfect for me. What I didn't know till then is that you can get sizes bigger than what they list on their web pages. The pants I'm using are S3 brand 4XL size and my thighs are 680 mm circumference

• Like 1

I am anoher fan of clice. ive got an old pair and just bought some of the clice cero, discounted to 50 sovs from splatshop. they are pretty roomy, even for my fat ass, and have the added advantage of being half the price of the others mentioned. He only has "extra bloater "sizes left, so I was ok lol. 

Sarcasm alert -ALtho you will have to face the certain humiliation of having last years colours, oh no, if that bothers you- me id rather have 50 quid in my pocket. the colours aren't That bad either imo, much less fleurescant yellow than most, talking of which , didn't fleoro colours go out in the early nineties, we're not going raving after all?