ePure clutch & primary layout

bikerpet

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how the ePure (particularly the Race, but they look to share the same structure) clutch and primary reduction is laid out?

From the pics I can find it looks as if the clutch is on the motor output shaft, before the reduction?

Is it a wet clutch? If it's wet then it would be interesting to see how they've dealt with input and output from the clutch.

Is the primary reduction still belt?

And they talk about adjustable flywheel - do they have a flywheel in there somewhere now, or weights that go on the clutch or motor?

They certainly look like they've stepped up a level with the Race.

• 3 months later...

From what I could tell by the EM site and a video I saw on it.  The clutch is after reduction.  Flywheel with different weights is on the end of the motor.  Clutch does have oil.

I’ll see if I can find the site showing that.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 3:46 PM, bikerpet said:

Thanks drca.

That's an impressively compact clutch they've built for it!

The clutch was designed by XIU-rdi.  These guys (Josep Serra “Xiu” is the main guy I believe) have some pretty impressive credentials in the trials world, including designing the TXT Pro, the Ossa TR 280i etc.