New X-Track One

SquamishDroc

Has anyone ridden the new X-Track - looking at a new bike for the wife and would love one with the electric start. The wife is only 5ft tall so she has a hard time starting my 2019 One 250 with the kickstart. According to the TRS site you can get the X-Track with the small gas tank and no seat as well as with the bigger seat and tank.

10 hours ago, SquamishDroc said:

Has anyone ridden the new X-Track - looking at a new bike for the wife and would love one with the electric start. The wife is only 5ft tall so she has a hard time starting my 2019 One 250 with the kickstart. According to the TRS site you can get the X-Track with the small gas tank and no seat as well as with the bigger seat and tank.

The E Start X Track only comes with the bigger tank and seat. There are small tank versions on the horizon.

8 hours ago, rcgods said:

Coming in March, Electric start RR and R models. 250/280/300cc
These also retain the kickstart.

Ideal bikes for the older punters then, and if you stall maybe you can complete the section on the starter motor?

I have just come to know that the electric start can be fitted to any TRS trial's motorcycle as a. mod. , this info was taken from the official TRS dealer in my area here in Spain, I don't know if this is the case for other countries. 

Regards 

27 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I have just come to know that the electric start can be fitted to any TRS trial's motorcycle as a. mod. , this info was taken from the official TRS dealer in my area here in Spain, I don't know if this is the case for other countries. 

Regards 

I was told the same thing today by my dealer here in Canada - just waiting on an eta for the kit?

15 hours ago, micm said:

Ideal bikes for the older punters then, and if you stall maybe you can complete the section on the starter motor?

If you stall one click of the button and you are running again and without a 5 (as long as you keep feet up / not lean on a tree etc.)