TRS Reiger shock adjustment

TRS Fan

I have struggled to find info regarding Reiger shock adjustments, and a fair few discussions on the same subject on here previously seem to suggest others have struggled also.

The link below takes you to a Reiger pdf doc. posted by TRS USA, which may help with some setting info. Not specific setup as such, but explains the adjustments.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

If you look at the video on link below, it might help with a starting point for settings. Pat Smage has a Reiger shock fitted to his Sherco - all settings are personal, but the TRS and Sherco weight / linkages cannot be too different that his settings are not a good start.

I assume that as there are only two settings - compression and rebound, that they expect people to start from minimum (zero?) dampening until they find what they like. My bike did come with very little dampening which I assume is standard factory set up.  Interesting that the Reiger document for the hydro stop shock states that less damping means more grip but less control. Obviously some damping is needed, but it always surprises me how little dampening and fast rebound Toni Bou's bike seems to have. Then again he can ride a bit......

• 2 years later...