TRS one 300 rear suspension wishbone arm

JF4rt

Hi. Anyone got a broken rear suspension wishbone arm on a TRS one 300 2016 ? Bearing seals and ball joints were lubricated 10 hours of riding before that. 

Just bought the bike. Yesterday at the club's race, my rear supsension exploded over a 4 ft drop on the second lap. Is it a commun thing? I ordered a knew shock too but...Is that part of the TRS à problem?

Thanks a lot

IMG_20200302_140152.jpg

Screenshot_20200302_141157_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

IMG_20200301_130148.jpg

If it was a design fault Adam Raga's bike would not make it through a single X trial event - assuming he has the same linkage fitted. Yes I know he uses a much higher spec. Reiger shock, but he often jumps down from 10 or 15 feet onto a concrete floor.

Did the old shock still have some compression damping?

• Like 1

Never heard of it over here in UK. Could be a  defective one off. TRRS  build quality & suspension up with the best. I'm 13 clem & run the standard Reiger with a softish set up. Brilliant ride. Rider size sometimes requires a stiffer spring,  

• Like 1

Yup, I've seen it happen to a mates bike, grumblings from a couple of people he's not the only one. Could just be a few bad parts dropped through the net, it happens with all manufacturing processes. I'd just order a couple and inspect it regularly. 

Ragas bike is so bespoke it can't be compared to anything the average rider can buy. Although did Toby Martin's bike not suffer the same fate?

Edited by dan929
  • Like 2

it looks to me like its either had a big crash or when you have greased the bearings the bolts have either been too tight or slack !

I have always been a GG rider up until 2 years ago , when I did a large amount of research on TRS  and only heard good things . I bought 1 have riden several large foreign events at an s2 standard done plenty 2 /3 days events nationals etc so at 2 years old I have just exchange it for another TRS having not had  a single problem , I would say yours unfortunately is a one off - I would check the shocker is working correctly before rebuilding .