TERMI V MITANI

brownee

Sure it’s been asked before...

Whats people’s views on the full termi versus mitani system...

I’m edging towards mitani as I’ve been told it’s lighter and it has the cover which can be replaced if damaged whereas the termi doesn't.

Cheers!

I don't have ether so this is what I understand from looking into this in the past...

The Mitani doesn't have the same performance of the Termi so people that are interested in over all engine performance will often go Termi.  To replace a stock system for weight savings or when damaged the cost of the Mitani is often the way I have seen people go so that is a factor to me worth consideration as well.  

What ever way you go if you want the maximum performance from the Termi or Mitani you would also likely need a PTB and a bit of other performance modifications to really make the most of them.  

To sum it up from my point of view, with the overall cost less, the replaceable cover, and weight savings on the Mitani over the Termi, and with my wallet in consideration, I would go Mitani.  

I know its option based on what I have read and not actual experience with them, but still hope it helps... 

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 12:25 AM, jonnyc21 said:

I don't have ether so this is what I understand from looking into this in the past...

The Mitani doesn't have the same performance of the Termi so people that are interested in over all engine performance will often go Termi.  To replace a stock system for weight savings or when damaged the cost of the Mitani is often the way I have seen people go so that is a factor to me worth consideration as well.  

What ever way you go if you want the maximum performance from the Termi or Mitani you would also likely need a PTB and a bit of other performance modifications to really make the most of them.  

To sum it up from my point of view, with the overall cost less, the replaceable cover, and weight savings on the Mitani over the Termi, and with my wallet in consideration, I would go Mitani.  

I know its option based on what I have read and not actual experience with them, but still hope it helps... 

Cheers for the input. Iv decided to go Mitani.. weight saving and easier om the wallet!!

• Like 1

You wont regret it. 

Mitani stuff is quality. ive only had a few parts from them, an exhaust, and some carbon bits, but its allways fitted perfectly and is built to "Japanese" standards.

id sooner have Japanese quality than Italian, personally....

• Like 1