Sign in to follow this  
dozerash

2x2 SWM TL320

As mentioned I have nothing against using them, but to be informed in advance or to name the ressource would nice. 

I am really thinking about asking Tomanscheck about the drawings, part listings, calculations and ressource listings, to let someone build a small batch of theses drives...

15 hours ago, pschrauber said:

As mentioned I have nothing against using them, but to be informed in advance or to name the ressource would nice. 

I am really thinking about asking Tomanscheck about the drawings, part listings, calculations and ressource listings, to let someone build a small batch of theses drives...

That would be awesome! Keep us posted! 

The Yamaha and Öhlins prototypes were very well built and tried under race conditions for a couple of years, but scrapped as they did not offer any real advantages to make up for the complex system and added weight. Nowadays, traction control systems and other electronic devises can offer almost the same benefits, at least without any weight disadvantage.  

I just seen another picture of the 2x2 SWM, it was in the snow, said 1981. Pschrauber  do you have anymore pictures of the bike? 

He made two sets for the SWM and also one for an OSSA back then, the use of two wheel drives wasforbidden later so no more items where build.