Coronavirus and trials?

happycyd

Sadly I started my TY for the first time since last fall yesterday, it was shaking and coughting badly. It was spitting little drops, I immediately shut it down and put it in quarantine for

the next 14 days. Fortunatly, there is still about a foot off snow where I ride.

Guy

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Trials is relatively non contact, with pretty low attendances. UK wise, I can only really see concern over two trials, the 6 days and the world round in July. 

Edited by faussy

12 hours ago, Andy said:

Buy toilet roll. Lots of toilet roll.

That's what happened over here for the last couple of weeks, yesterday a lot of people started to take TP, Rise, Painkillers etc back for a refund ;) The supermarket Woolworths said tuff tittys, NO refunds ;)

21 hours ago, faussy said:

Trials is relatively non contact, with pretty low attendances. UK wise, I can only really see concern over two trials, the 6 days and the world round in July. 

I see at the Cleveland National this weekend, they have decided to not use the punch card system (to avoid close contact between riders and checker) and gone back to using clip boards and pens

Very sensible

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, cleanorbust said:

All Italians now excluded from riding this year's SSDT and pre 65 two day I believe.

Yes, I believe their entries have been sent back, however I now see Spain is now fast moving towards crisis level, with CV19

50 minutes ago, johnnyboxer said:

I see at the Cleveland National this weekend, they have decided to not use the punch card system (to avoid close contact between riders and checker) and gone back to using clip boards and pens

Very sensible

Never thought presenting the sweaty punch card (stored down the front of your shirt) was particularly pleasant, even before c v . 

Maybe an added bonus is observers will feel free to "award" ALL riders their correct marks.

Edited by b40rt
  • Like 6