Jump to content

happycyd

Coronavirus and trials?

Recommended Posts

National and international trials events .

 How long before they are affected?

what action should be taken , if any?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 
28 minutes ago, happycyd said:

National and international trials events .

 How long before they are affected?

what action should be taken , if any?

Wiener Neustadt X Trial cancelled in Austria this weekend

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Sadly I started my TY for the first time since last fall yesterday, it was shaking and coughting badly. It was spitting little drops, I immediately shut it down and put it in quarantine for

the next 14 days. Fortunatly, there is still about a foot off snow where I ride.

Guy

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Trials is relatively non contact, with pretty low attendances. UK wise, I can only really see concern over two trials, the 6 days and the world round in July. 

Edited by faussy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Does that mean we’ll have portaloos at trials ?
As for the rash of 5’s I contracted that many years ago!
There is a serious question though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Can anyone explain how the Ferrari team have made it to Melbourne for the Australian GP when Italian teams and iders could not attend the previuos weeks MotoGP? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
12 hours ago, Andy said:

Buy toilet roll. Lots of toilet roll.

That's what happened over here for the last couple of weeks, yesterday a lot of people started to take TP, Rise, Painkillers etc back for a refund ;) The supermarket Woolworths said tuff tittys, NO refunds ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
11 hours ago, happycyd said:

Does that mean we’ll have portaloos at trials ?
As for the rash of 5’s I contracted that many years ago!
There is a serious question though.

Hola Hamish ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
21 hours ago, faussy said:

Trials is relatively non contact, with pretty low attendances. UK wise, I can only really see concern over two trials, the 6 days and the world round in July. 

I see at the Cleveland National this weekend, they have decided to not use the punch card system (to avoid close contact between riders and checker) and gone back to using clip boards and pens

Very sensible

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
21 hours ago, cleanorbust said:

All Italians now excluded from riding this year's SSDT and pre 65 two day I believe.

Yes, I believe their entries have been sent back, however I now see Spain is now fast moving towards crisis level, with CV19

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
50 minutes ago, johnnyboxer said:

I see at the Cleveland National this weekend, they have decided to not use the punch card system (to avoid close contact between riders and checker) and gone back to using clip boards and pens

Very sensible

Never thought presenting the sweaty punch card (stored down the front of your shirt) was particularly pleasant, even before c v . 

Maybe an added bonus is observers will feel free to "award" ALL riders their correct marks.

Edited by b40rt
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

From today all motorcycle competitions in France have been cancelled for the foreseeable future.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...