Eyup from Leeds

Karlosthejackel76

Ey oop yerself

I live in Rawdon and  use Swaine Woods for practice. You need to be a member of Horsforth Club to ride there. Send me a PM if you want a practice buddy. Not sure if its unnecessary travel as per gov guidelines but if theres no trials it'll soon become necessary travel.

Regards

Dave

On 3/18/2020 at 9:55 AM, theluckyone said:

Ey oop yerself

I live in Rawdon and  use Swaine Woods for practice. You need to be a member of Horsforth Club to ride there. Send me a PM if you want a practice buddy. Not sure if its unnecessary travel as per gov guidelines but if theres no trials it'll soon become necessary travel.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave im already a member and have been down for a couple of hours Last weekend. Sloppy down there!

Yes it can be a proper mudfest. Sometimes just parking is a challenge. With the current ACU advice of "don't ride your bike" I probably won't be there for a while. Hopefully there'll be some good news glimmers in the next few weeks and we can get back to throwing expensive lumps of metal down in the dirt again. Lets hope anyway.

Well its much cheaper than racing enduro thats for sure. Im a ktm man at heart. I have a ktm road bike and have been racing 2 stroke exc's til i got busted up in wales doing a 12 hour race. That was a few years ago and i havent been in the mud since. I thought id go down a cheap route to go get dirty bought a bike for 1200 quid and a tenner a year to go play when u like. Makes sense to a yorkshireman!! Ive lost me nerve a bit but had a go at a couple of hills in swain. Lack of traction due to the slop saw me slinging the bike a couple of times. Good exercise though looking forward to getting used to the bike