Bob about

Hi ! Got myself an old sherco,290 to have a go a trials , at 56 yes old its never to late! not done trials before anywhere to practice near Shaftesbury , Dorset and looking for anyone  to meet up with! Get some riding tips ! Cheers John!

Hi john,

respect the enforced embargo for a bit at the moment........then, just south of Blandford on the A350 is XHG Tigers  ground, Selby Park, and a practice ground near to it. XHG Tigers, Ringwood MCC, Shaftesbury & District and Yeo vale clubs all local to you to compete and learn, and there is Waterside club, many events at Bransgore and Bridport abit further afield!

Im in Blandford, similar age to you, private message me when things pick up again and we can ride a few trials together, learning on proper sections.

cheers Jon.......

1 hour ago, jonboy883 said:

Hi john,

respect the enforced embargo for a bit at the moment........then, just south of Blandford on the A350 is XHG Tigers  ground, Selby Park, and a practice ground near to it. XHG Tigers, Ringwood MCC, Shaftesbury & District and Yeo vale clubs all local to you to compete and learn, and there is Waterside club, many events at Bransgore and Bridport abit further afield!

Im in Blandford, similar age to you, private message me when things pick up again and we can ride a few trials together, learning on proper sections.

cheers Jon.......

Thanks Jon , will hold up for now! Iam a bit keen! Would be great to get some advice!

3 hours ago, splatered stu said:

to start off a small area is a great place.learn slow corners,stopping,hopping .a few cement blocks and a simple log to bounce and balance  on is all that's needed,i have just as much fun in an old lot as in the woods....i find it easier to focus on stuff in a small spot. ever seen the Ryan Young videos? he teaches basic's well.....happy riding and keep yer feet up..

Thanks ! Yes some great advice on those videos , will keep me busy!