After Market Spares

JMB123

Two years down the road, I need to buy a few spares for my 2014 Factory 125.

The back brake as stopped working and I think it might be as cheap to replace the cyclinder instead of trying to source a seal kit.

Clutch cable needs replacing as it sheered off as it enters the clutch clutch cylinder.

Back mudguard broke off today and just beyond the end of the exhaust.

Are there any reliable suppliers out there for after market spares or is it a case of having to go to the Beta UK for all of the above?

Also, rear tyre will not hold air pressure. I can see where it is not sealing between the tyre and the rim. After reading a few posts, I tried WD40 and pumping it up to 60 psi but no luck. Any ideas what I can try next?

Thanks, 

Seal kits are online but if you order from beta UK via their website it’s all post free and their prices aren’t inflated being a main importers .... doubt you’ll need new cylinders for the rear brake but may need calliper piston kit and/or master cylinder piston kit.

as for the rear mudguard only a beta item will fit ...plenty of aftermarket front mudguard on line that’ll do the job if you need to replace that at any point.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:04 PM, JMB123 said:

Also, rear tyre will not hold air pressure. I can see where it is not sealing between the tyre and the rim. After reading a few posts, I tried WD40 and pumping it up to 60 psi but no luck. Any ideas what I can try next?

Have you tried swapping the tyre around and seeing if it will seat the other way around?  Could be a bad bead on the tyre too.  Take the tyre off, clean the rim well and try bead sealer (eBay probably the only place to get it at the moment...It is a thick sealant (brush applied from the tin to the beads) that should make it stop leaking as will take up any inconsistencies in the rim.