Fantic 303?

AdamDW

I have a Fantic trials bike, thought to be 80cc and from 1988. The frame reads DGM 52778 and the underside of the fuel tank reads 2937-88. From reading up and looking through pictures i believe it to be a 303 but I'm no expert and am looking for some insight if possible. I'd also love to know what this thing is worth. Thank you!

Not a 303 as this was 249cc. The 243 was 212cc and the 203 a 156cc engine , throwbacks to the 200, 240 and 300 twinshock fantics.

Sounds like you have a 3 series, 80cc Fantic.

What it's worth is dependent on condition, how it runs and always most importantly, what someone is prepared to pay!

Edited by jonboy883

Thanks for the reply Jonboy! I did forget to mention it is monoshock and also found a stamp on the front of the frame that might be useful: 376.

I gave the carb a good clean out a few days ago and got it running, since then it has started every time first go, sounds sweet. Hopefully it will be worth something to the right buyer. Thanks again.