QUIET! 4t EXHAUST.

Ftwelder

I have a little slice of land with some good riding potential and want to make my B25 really quiet with minimal loss of low/mid power.  I started to build a glass packed silencer for behind the seat stay tube (for stock header) and now see resonators being used before muffler.  I would like to hear something about your experiences.  I can bend and splice tubes so building from scratch is no problem and I would rather get this done before paint,  Let me (not) hear what you have! Thanks, Frank

49695829112_57e2027f77_c.jpgUntitled by barnstormerbikes, on Flickr

With the ex-army B40 we went into an empty box then into a silencer much like a 2-stroke one but with a slightly bigger baffle bore and that took the bark off, had to be repacked regular though

Edited by teamferret

On 4/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, teamferret said:

With the ex-army B40 we went into an empty box then into a silencer much like a 2-stroke one but with a slightly bigger baffle bore and that took the bark off, had to be repacked regular though

It seems to be exactly what I had hoped to hear and misplacement won't be a huge off-set. Thanks.