Returning after a break from New england USA

wardo78

Hello all,

I am becoming re-interested in trials after a long hiatus. My grandson is turning three and is interested in motorcycles and my daughter has fond memories, so is open to the idea of an Oset 12.5. I figured I might pick up a used whatever to plonk on and help him learn (in the day, I was never great, but did ride advanced respectably). Anyways, thanks for still being here as a resource!

Ward

Welcome, 

I am new,  also in VT (southern) and currently putting together a BSA trials bike. I hear we have a good club in the state (Green Mountain Plonkers) and CL always seems to have one or two bikes between here and CT. 

Cheers, Frank

Yes the Plonkers are great but fairly far North. I used to ride with the Western Mass folks more often as that was actually closer, and I competed with NETA regularly. Since I live on 40 acres, I had something like 20 or 30 sections on my property, but they are all trashed now, and I doubt I'll clear them anytime soon. When my grandson is ready to do splatters I'll be in the woods again liberating the ledge! A B25 would be quite the project. Pics?

Ward